Prenatal to Cradle Program
The most important gift you can give your baby is early and regular pregnancy care. Paramount Advantage wants you and your baby to get a healthy start!
If you are pregnant and a Paramount Advantage member, sign up for Prenatal to Cradle and you can earn up to $125 in gift cards just for going to your prenatal and after delivery (postpartum) appointment(s).
What is the appointment schedule?
- 1st Trimester: 1 or more visit(s) = $25 gift card: See your doctor/midwife or provider one (1) time in your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd month of pregnancy.
- 2nd Trimester: 3 or more visits = $25 gift card: See your doctor, midwife or provider one (1) time in your 4th month, one (1) time in your 5th month, and one (1) time in your 6th month of pregnancy for a total of at least three (3) visits.
- 3rd Trimester: 8 or more visits = $25 gift card See your doctor, midwife or provider at least eight (8) times throughout your 7th, 8th, and 9th months of pregnancy.
- After Delivery (Postpartum): 1 or more visit(s) = $50 gift card See your doctor, midwife or provider one (1) time within 21-56 days after delivery.
Do I schedule appointments myself?
Yes. Schedule your prenatal and postpartum appointments with your doctor, midwife, or provider.
How do I register for Prenatal to Cradle?
- If you are pregnant and a Paramount Advantage member, you can register for the program below. Or call Paramount Advantage to request a registration form. Complete the registration form, and then mail it to Paramount Advantage.
- Once you register, Paramount Advantage will track the number of prenatal and after delivery (postpartum) appointment(s) you attend.
- Your Prenatal to Cradle registration must be received no later than 60 days after your delivery date.
- For more information or to receive a Prenatal to Cradle registration card, please call toll-free 888-296-0220. TTY users can call 888-740-5670.
How do I receive gift cards?
- You must be a Paramount Advantage member at the time of your prenatal or after delivery (postpartum) appointment(s) to qualify for gift cards.
- Gift cards are processed electronically every 6-8 weeks based on claims from your medical provider’s office.
- Gift cards are mailed to your most recent address on file with Paramount Advantage and your county Department of Jobs and Family Services office. Paramount Advantage is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Contact Paramount Advantage Member Services and CDJFS to update any changes to your address or phone number.