We know that staying, or becoming, healthy is a little easier when you have a healthcare professional on your side. That is why Paramount's Medical Home product emphasizes a close relationship between you and your physician.
How does it work?
To encourage a strong relationship with your physician there are incentives available to be earned. Depending on your group, you may receive enhanced benefits, lower participation contributions to your health care costs, or money may be deposited into a health care account for you. It's up to your employer, and you should speak to them directly if you are unsure of what your incentives are.
There are a few common components to the Medical Home program. (Please note: Many employers have published due dates you must follow for these activities.):
- Take the Paramount online Health Risk Assessment (HRA).
- Visit your PCP, with your HRA results, and discuss what you can do to maintain or improve your health. Once you and your physician agree, a Partnership Agreement (PA) should be filled out and submitted to Paramount.
- Meet the requirements on the PA for the remainder of your compliance period to remain compliant in the plan. We will work with you to remind you of deadlines and requirements throughout the year.
Each plan is unique, therefore it is important to refer to your specific plan for requirements, and compliance time lines. However, below you will find some additional materials that may be useful:
- Partnership Agreement
- Instructions on completing the HRA
- Information and Instructions on Online Action Plans (if selected on your PA)
- Disease Management Programs (if selected on your PA)