Why Marketplace plans?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) offers individuals and families the opportunity to buy insurance from the Marketplace. Many northwest Ohio residents have already enrolled with Paramount Marketplace plans. What are you waiting for?
Let Paramount help you. Why choose our plans over anyone else’s? That’s easy!
- We have a variety of plan options for any budget
- We're affiliated with ProMedica, so you'll always have access to its facilities and physicians
- Plus, you'll have access to thousands of other physicians and facilities
- Preventive visits have $0 copay
- Prescription drug coverage is included
- No referrals are required to see a specialist
- Plus, Paramount members have access to:
From November 1, 2018 until December 15, 2018, you can enroll with Paramount - no questions asked. After that, you'll need a qualifying event to enroll.
If you have any problems in reading or understanding this information, please contact Paramount Member Services at 419-887-2525, or toll-free at 1-800-462-3589. TTY users can call 419-887-2526, or toll-free at 1-888-740-5670 for help at no cost to you. We can help to explain the information or provide the information orally in your primary language. Paramount Insurance Company is a Qualified Health Plan issuer in the Health Insurance Marketplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or health status in the administration of the plan, including enrollment and benefit determinations. Please be advised that any past-due premium that is due to Paramount, or any affiliated health insurance insurer, within the past twelve (12) months is due prior to the effective date of coverage. Any outstanding premium that is not paid, may affect enrollment with Paramount, or any affiliated health insurance issuer.