Quoting Large Groups
To request fully funded rates for a large employer group (51 or more eligible employees), we’ll need some information from you first. We’ve created a checklist (Ohio / Michigan) to make it easier. When all of the information is received, we normally provide rates within two weeks. Information may be sent to your broker/agent or to Paramount directly. Contact Paramount Marketing at 419-887-2500 to speak with an Account Executive about self-funded requirements, or if you have any questions.
- Employer Risk Assessment Form (ERAF) filled out by the group (usually by a Human Resource manager).
- A census capturing all eligible employees (Excel® format is preferred). The census should identify age, gender, enrollment type (single, couple, etc.), and the current plan they are enrolled in (if there are multiple plans).
- Renewal, current and prior year rates from your current carrier. Rate development is also required for groups over 100. Please provide these on carrier letterhead.
- Current and prior year’s Summary of Benefits. This helps us understand why rates may have changed from year to year.
- Large claims data with diagnosis for groups over 100 contracts from your current carrier.
- Claims experience by month. Two years is required for groups over 100 contracts.
- Membership by month for two years, for groups over 100 contracts.
- Medical Health Questionnaires (MHQs) for groups with fewer than 100 eligible employees. This form must be filled out by each employee. Check with your broker/agent to see if they have software available to help.