We could tell you how much people enjoy partnering with us because of our high quality of care, but we figured perhaps it'd be better to let our awards and accreditations speak for themselves. So here they are:
- Paramount maintains continuous accreditation from NCQA – the National Committee for Quality Assurance – since 1995. NCQA Accreditation not only involves a rigorous review (survey) of a health plan's consumer protection and quality improvement systems, but also requires health plans to submit audited data on key clinical and service measures (e.g., mammography screening rates; advising smokers to quit; consumer satisfaction). NCQA reviews this information each year, sometimes changing a health plan's status between surveys. More information about NCQA and NCQA Accreditation can be found at www.ncqa.org.
- We're part of ProMedica, which is ranked the second most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest.
- A number of ProMedica physicians and practices have been recognized by the NCQA for their patient-centered home care program.
- The CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Member Survey reports above-average marks in many areas, including overall health plan and customer service.
- According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS), Paramount Advantage performed at the unprecedented "Superior" level of performance in 2010, receiving a pay-for-performance bonus we're investing in member-oriented programs.
- Paramount has received a Crystal Pinnacle Award from the Ohio Association of Health Plans (OAHP) eight times since the award program's inception 10 years ago. The annual awards recognize the most outstanding business in three categories: community outreach/ partnership, healthcare program, and business/operations. In 2007, Paramount swept all three awards. Paramount has also received several meritorious awards from OAHP.