Post Cardiac Event Management Program
Nationally, 1 in 3 American adults have some form of cardiovascular disease. Paramount’s Post Cardiac Program targets members with recent cardiovascular events or procedures, such as:
- Acute myocardial infarction (AMI)
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PCTA) with or without stents
- Coronary vessel thrombolysis (treatment to dissolve blood clots in blood vessels)
Additional resources for Post Cardiac Events:
The program is designed to help our members recover and promote heart healthy habits. Paramount’s Post Cardiac Program does this by promoting:
- Cardiac rehabilitation services
- Blood pressure and cholesterol control
- Recommended annual screenings
The Post Cardiac program includes automatic health coaching or case management services for all members identified for the program. Pharmacy services, educational mailings, web-based interactive tools and on-line support are also available.
For questions or referrals, please call us at 419-887-2525 or at 1-800-462-3589. TTY users call 1-888-740-5670. You may also contact us via email at email@example.com.