As a Medicare-approved Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Paramount offers Medicare Advantage plans, as well as Medicare Supplement plans. Paramount is an Ohio-based health insurance provider with a range of Medicare products to meet your lifestyle needs.
- Fixed co-pay amounts for services such as doctor visits or hospital visits.
- No deductibles for Medicare Part A or Part B.
- Easy access to needed care with no referrals for network doctors, specialists and hospitals.
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) to assist members who are on multiple medications (available to members with Part D coverage).
- Ask Paramount – our nurse hotline (1-877-336-1616) is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Vision hardware not typically covered under original Medicare (Enhanced plan only).
- Personal Call Center Representative (PCCR) available to all our members. This service is offered through our Member Services department and gives you the ability to speak to the same person each time you call our office in Maumee, OH.
- Silver Sneakers ® Fitness Membership is available for all of our 2019 Elite plans.
- Paramount Dance Parties offered at no charge to Paramount members.
Thinking about enrolling?
Choosing a Medicare plan doesn't have to be stressful. In fact, we can help make it stress-free.
- Review our FAQs to answer some of the most common questions we receive.
- Learn more about Paramount Elite Medicare plans and supplements.
- Find out if your doctor accepts Paramount Elite.
- Request an informational kit to help you enroll in Medicare.
- Call us today for instant answers to all of your questions (Please call Paramount between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. From October 1 to March 31, we are available 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. seven days per week) Local: 419-887-2582 Toll-free: 1-888-891-0707 TTY: 1-888-740-5670
Already a member?
We value you! Visit the Helpful Resources section of this website for information and forms to help you manage your account.
- If you haven’t already, contact our Member Services department to request your Personal Call Center Representative.
- Before your benefits begin, visit us at one of our Annual Notice of Change meetings to learn about changes to your benefits, and to speak with a Paramount licensed sales representative. Or contact us when it’s convenient for you.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Last updated: 09/30/2018