The Paramount Elite Standard Medical & Drug (HMO) plan is a great plan for those that don’t want to pay a Monthly premium for their plan. That’s right; the Paramount Elite Standard Medical & Drug plan premium is $0. You’ll still receive all the extras for being a Paramount member, but you’ll pay slightly higher copays for some services.
Medical Coverage for 2019
To learn more about what’s covered under this plan, view the Summary of Benefits (SOB) below. The benefit information provided in the Summary of Benefits is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact Paramount or you may also click on the Evidence of Coverage link below for detailed plan benefits information.
- Elite Standard – Summary of Benefits (SOB) (Updated 11/01/2018)
- Elite Standard – Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Elite Standard – Annual Notice of Change for 2019
Drug Coverage for 2019
A formulary is a list of drugs covered by a health plan. To view our formularies online, click on one of the formularies below.
- Medicare Part D – Standard Comprehensive Formulary
- Medicare Part D - Standard Comprehensive Formulary Online Search Tool COMING SOON
- Medicare Part D – Standard Abridged Formulary
- Medicare Part D – Notice of Mid-Year Standard Formulary Changes
- Prior Authorization Forms
- Prior Authorization Criteria
- Step Therapy Criteria
- Pharmacy Directory
- Pharmacy Mail Order Form
- Plan Transition Process
- Medication Therapy Management Program
Please note: You can see our complete formulary by clicking on the comprehensive formulary link above. If you are currently taking a drug that is not on our formulary or subject to additional requirements or limits, you may be able to get a temporary supply of the drug. You can contact us to request an exception or switch to an alternative drug listed on our formulary with your physician's help. Call us to see if you are eligible for a temporary supply of the drug or for more details about our drug transition policy.
Last updated: 09/30/2018