Paramount Elite’s Enhanced Medical & Drug (HMO) plan is our most popular plan. At $68 per month, you get our highest level of benefits for medical and drug. We take pride in offering you the benefits you need, the extras you deserve and the customer service you expect.
Medical Coverage for 2019
To learn more about what’s covered under this plan, view the Summary of Benefits (SOB) below. The benefit information provided in the Summary of Benefits is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact Paramount or you may also click on the Evidence of Coverage link below for detailed plan benefits information.
- Elite Enhanced – Summary of Benefits (SOB) (Updated 11/01/2018)
- Elite Enhanced – Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Elite Enhanced – Annual Notice of Change for 2019
- Elite Enhanced – Superior Vision Directory
Drug Coverage for 2019
A formulary is a list of drugs covered by a health plan. To view our formularies online, click on one of the formulary documents below.
- Medicare Part D – Enhanced Comprehensive Formulary
- Medicare Part D – Enhanced Comprehensive Formulary Online Search Tool COMING SOON
- Medicare Part D – Enhanced Abridged Formulary
- Medicare Part D – Notice of Mid-Year Enhanced Formulary Changes
- Prior Authorization Forms
- Prior Authorization Criteria
- Step Therapy Criteria
- Pharmacy Directory
- Pharmacy Mail Order Form
- Plan Transition Process
- Medication Therapy Management Program
Please note: You can see our complete formulary by clicking on the Enhanced Comprehensive Formulary link above. If you are currently taking a drug that is not on our formulary or subject to additional requirements or limits, you may be able to get a temporary supply of the drug. Contact us to request an exception. Or, switch to an alternative drug listed on our formulary with your physician's help. Call us to see if you are eligible for a temporary supply of the drug or for more details about our drug transition policy.
Last updated: 09/30/2018