We make paying your bill easy.
Paying your premium is easy with Elite. We have four (4) different ways for you to pay your monthly premium:
- Option 1: You can receive a bill each month and send in your payment.
- Option 2: You can have an automatic monthly deduction (bank draft) from your bank account.
- Option 3: You can manage your account online. "Pay Now" allows you to make a one time payment. "Pay my Bill" allows you to enroll into our paperless invoice and payment system (you must receive your first monthly invoice to sign up for "Pay My Bill" services).
Option 4: You can also choose to pay your monthly premium for Paramount Elite by automatic deduction
from your Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) benefit check each month.
Please note: The Social Security / RRB deduction may take two or more months to begin after Social Security or RRB approves the deduction. If Social Security or RRB does not approve your deduction, we will send you a paper bill for your monthly premiums. You will remain responsible to pay your plan premiums directly to Paramount Elite.
Need extra help?
See Paramount Elite LIS Premiums
How can I get extra help with my prescription drug costs, or other Medicare costs?
People with limited incomes may qualify for Extra Help to pay for their prescription drug costs. If you qualify, Medicare could pay for up to seventy-five (75) percent or more of your drug costs including monthly prescription drug premiums, annual deductibles and co-insurance. Additionally, those who qualify will not be subject to the coverage gap or a late enrollment penalty. Many people are eligible for these savings and don't even know it.
To see if you qualify for extra help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call-1-800-325-0778; you can also apply for extra help online at www.socialsecurity.gov/prescriptionhelp.
- Your state Medicaid office or Jobs and Family Services.
- If you think you qualify for extra help with your prescription drug costs, but you don't have or can't find proof, please contact Paramount Elite. Paramount will follow Best Available Evidence (BAE) as defined by CMS.
- See Paramount Elite LIS Premium Subsidies (Updated 11/01/2018)
If you qualify for extra help with your Medicare prescription drug coverage costs, Medicare will pay all of or part of your plan premium. If Medicare pays only a portion of this premium, we will bill you for the amount that Medicare doesn't cover.
Last updated: 09/30/2018