Quoting Large Groups
To request rates for a large employer group (50 or more eligible employees), we’ll need some information from you first. We’ve created a checklist (Ohio / Michigan) to make it easier. When all of this information is received, we normally provide rates within two weeks. Information may be sent to your broker/agent or to Paramount directly. Contact Paramount Marketing at 419-887-2500 to get in touch with an Account Executive.
- Employer Risk Assessment Form filled out by the group.
- A census capturing all eligible employees (Excel® format is preferred). The census should identify age, gender, enrollment type (single, couple, etc.), and the current plan they are enrolled in (if there are multiple plans).
- Current and prior year rates from your current carrier. Please provide these on carrier letterhead.
- Current and prior year’s Summary of Benefits. This helps us understand why rates may have changed from year to year.
- Large claims data, if available, from your current carrier.
- Claims experience by month. A minimum of one year is required for groups over 100.
- Medical Health Questionnaires (MHQs) for groups with fewer than 100 eligible employees. This form must be filled out by each employee. Or you may use FormFire™ to populate the MHQ for your employees. FormFire is often used by brokers and they can assist you in this process.