• Job Opportunities
Decrease (-) Restore Default Increase (+)
Print    Email

Grievance and Appeals

How to let Paramount Advantage know if you are unhappy or do not agree with a decision we made

If you are unhappy with anything about Paramount Advantage or its providers, you should contact us as soon as possible. This includes if you do not agree with a decision we have made. You, or someone you want to speak for you, can contact us. If you want someone to speak for you, you will need to let us know this. Paramount Advantage wants you to contact us so that we can help you. To contact us you can:
  • Call the Member Services Department at 1-800-462-3589, TTY users 1-888-740-5670, or
  • Fill out the form in your Member Handbook, or
  • Call the Member Services Department to request they mail you a form, or
  • Write a letter telling us what you are unhappy about. Be sure to put your first and last name, the number from the front of your Paramount Advantage member ID card, and your address and telephone number in the letter so that we can contact you if needed. You should also send any information that helps explain your problem.