Are you eligible for Paramount Advantage?
We cover a variety of people under Paramount Advantage, based on eligibility guidelines established by the state of Ohio. If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible:
- a U.S. citizen, or meet Medicaid citizenship requirements
- an Ohio resident
- have or get a social security number
- meet certain financial requirements
For more information on eligibility, please visit the Ohio Department of Medicaid website.
As of January 1, 2014, Paramount Advantage will cover Ohio residents eligible for Aged, Blind or Disabled, Covered Families and Children (including Healthy Start and Healthy Families), and adult extension Medicaid benefits.
Enrolling in Paramount Advantage
You have the option to choose a plan that is right for you and your family. If you choose to enroll in Paramount Advantage, we make it easy.
- Simply visit your county ODJFS office to confirm your eligibility for Medicaid benefits.
- Once your eligibility is determined, you can go online to Ohio Medicaid Hotline to enroll.
For more information about Paramount Advantage, please call 800-462-3589. TTY users can call 888-740-5670. You may also contact Ohio Medicaid Hotline at 800-324-8680.