Who Dey! Healthy Rewards
Everyone’s a winner!
Receive a special Bengals schedule magnet just for completing your yearly wellness checkup/routine annual physical and enrolling in Who Dey! Healthy Rewards!
Get your checkup and sign up for a chance to win!
You can win prizes from Paramount Advantage and the Cincinnati Bengals just for getting a yearly wellness checkup. New winners are announced each month. It’s easy. Sign up for Who Dey! Healthy Rewards, get your yearly wellness checkup/routine annual physical and you’re entered to win. It’s open to Paramount Advantage members 12 months or older, and who live in one of the 14 counties eligible.* Remember, we pick new winners every month!
- Call your family doctor to schedule a yearly wellness checkup/routine annual physical. (Already had your yearly wellness checkup? Great! Go to Step 3.)
- Go to the doctor and get your wellness checkup.
- Sign up for Who Dey Healthy Rewards program online or by mail.
- Home game tickets including $20 in "Bengals Bucks"
- Field Day event at Paul Brown Stadium
- Sideline experience
- Autographed Bengals football
- VIP Training Camp experience
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a Yearly Wellness Checkup/Routine Annual Physical?
A Yearly Wellness Checkup/Routine Annual Physical is an appointment with your Primary Care Provider (PCP) to help catch and treat problems early so they don’t turn into bigger problems if left untreated. Your PCP can discuss your overall health status with you. Besides a complete history and physical exam, health education and screenings on the following are some important aspects: Body Mass Index (BMI), dental, hearing, development, immunizations, lab tests, medications, mental health, nutrition, safety and vision. Your PCP coordinates your care and can refer you to other specialists and community agencies when needed. Call and make your PCP wellness checkup today! A Yearly Wellness Checkup/Routine Annual Physical is a covered benefit for Paramount Advantage members!
How do I find a primary care provider (PCP)?
- If you don’t know who your PCP is, check your Paramount ID card; the name is on the bottom left. Or you can login to your MyParamount.org account. To get contact information to schedule your appointment, click on this link.
- If you want to change your PCP, call Member Services toll free at 1-800-462-3589 (TTY: 1-888-740-5670). You can reach them Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Or you can go login to MyParamount.org.
How will I know if I win?
Paramount Advantage will contact you by phone if you win. That’s why it’s important to have a current phone number listed!
What if I don’t have transportation to get to the appointment?
You are eligible for 30 one-way trips per year for a medical appointment! Just call Paramount Advantage Transportation Assistance at 1-866-837-9817 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750) once you have your appointment scheduled. They are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may call up to 30 days in advance but a minimum of two (2) business days before your appointment time.
- We have to receive your form by December 31 (online or by mail).
- We’ll call you if you win, so be sure to put your phone number on the form.
- You’ll need to sign up for Who Dey! Healthy Rewards every year. Get that wellness checkup every year so you don’t miss your chance to win.
*To win, you must be a Paramount Advantage member, 12 months of age or older, at the time of the wellness checkup and when the prize is awarded. You must live in Adams, Brown, Butler, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, or Warren county.