Health Risk Assessment
All Paramount Health Insurance Marketplace members are encouraged to complete their Health Risk Assessment (HRA). Once you have completed your assessment, take it with you to your next doctor’s appointment to discuss any health risks.
In order to complete your HRA, you'll need a few things:
- Ten minutes to complete the HRA
- MyParamount account - it's free and offers additional tools/features
- Basic knowledge of your current health status
- Log into MyParamount
- Click on 'Start Your HRA' on the right side of the screen
- Complete the HRA tool as it asks you a series of questions
- If you need to stop part way through, that's no problem, come back when you're ready.
- Once you're done with the HRA, be sure to hit SUBMIT.
Be sure to take a copy of your assessment report to your next PCP appointment! Your 3 most recent HRAs will be saved, and can be viewed as long as you're a Paramount member.
If you have any problems in reading or understanding this information, please contact Paramount Member Services at 419-887-2525, or toll-free at 1-800-462-3589. TTY users can call 419-887-2526, or toll-free at 1-888-740-5670 for help at no cost to you. We can help to explain the information or provide the information orally in your primary language. Paramount Insurance Company is a Qualified Health Plan issuer in the Health Insurance Marketplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or health status in the administration of the plan, including enrollment and benefit determinations. Please be advised that any past-due premium that is due to Paramount, or any affiliated health insurance insurer, within the past twelve (12) months is due prior to the effective date of coverage. Any outstanding premium that is not paid, may affect enrollment with Paramount, or any affiliated health insurance issuer.