Paramount maintains your documented personal health information, whether obtained orally or in writing, in the strictest confidence. Every Paramount employee is required to adhere to Paramount's confidentiality policy as a condition of employment and signs an annual certification of compliance with confidentiality procedures. Except when required by law, Paramount will not release any identifiable personal health information to a third party (including your employer) without first giving you the opportunity to approve or deny the request through written authorization. Regulatory agencies and any organization performing quality reviews for accreditation purposes are also required to maintain confidentiality. Please refer to Paramount's Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
This website is owned and operated by Paramount Care, Inc. Paramount is fully committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its users. We do not obtain personal information on users as they enter the site (user volunteers the personal information). Paramount will not release personal information to an unaffiliated third party unless authorized to do so by the user. It should be noted that we do have the ability to track page/site usage; however, this information does not include personal information of our website users.
If you need to correct any personal information you have provided Paramount, or request that we remove your personal information from our records, please contact us via phone, fax or e-mail. We will honor your request within five business days.
We welcome your comments or questions about our website and have provided e-mail addresses for that purpose. Please note that your e-mail, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, can be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information that you consider confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead by telephone at the numbers provided on our websites.
Paramount may revise and update these terms and conditions, located within the Paramount Web Privacy Statement, at any time. This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Social Media Policies
What We Ask of You
Join the conversation and connect with us on our Paramount web-based social networking platforms.We look forward to engaging with you and helping answer questions or generally improve the health status of our communities. We're all stronger and will build better communities as we collaborate and cooperate together. With that in mind, here are a few general, common sense guidelines we all should follow when having an online conversation.
- Treat everyone with respect, even if there is a disagreement.
- Do not post material that could be an infringement on the rights of others.
- Paramount reserves the right to delete postings, or block users, that it deems to be slanderous, obscene, soliciting, or threatening.
- These are public forums, so please be careful when posting any information about your personal medical care.
- Web-based information provided by Paramount is intended for educational purposes only. The information should not be seen as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Our Commitment to You
In using social media as a way to have a conversation with you, we at Paramount are committed to:
- Be accurate and factual with the information we provide.
- Be respectful in our communication.
- Be as timely as possible in our responses.
- Maintain patient confidentiality. We will not share patient information and will maintain compliance with HIPAA and policies related to patient health information, privacy, security and safety.
- Listen. We want to hear what you have to say.
- Add clarity to conversations.
- Maintain the values of Paramount in any conversation including collaboration, compassion, excellence, integrity and stewardship.