Welcome to Paramount Advantage!
Paramount Advantage is a Medicaid managed care plan (MCP) that Age, Blind and Disabled (eff. 7/1/13) and Covered Families and Children Medicaid consumers, including Healthy Start and Healthy Families can choose to join. Joining a MCP will not cause you to lose your Medicaid, WIC or other public assistance benefits. Joining Paramount Advantage is voluntary. It is your choice.
Our focus is on:
- You and your specific needs
- Families and children
- Helping you choose the right care
- Providing health care on a personal level
Great coverage and service with compassion and respect.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you understand the many options you have when choosing Paramount Advantage.
We’re an experienced nonprofit managed care plan that puts you first, before profits. Unlike some big for-profit plans that need to please Wall Street, our mission is meeting the healthcare needs of you and your family.
Our advantages are easy to see.
- We’re nonprofit – some aren’t
- Ohio-based with over 20 years of experience
- Big doctor network
- Local doctors and hospitals
- Pregnancy care
- Transportation assistance for medical appointments
- We cover eligible children
- There are NO copays
- 24/7 nurse advice line
- Friendly customer service
- Talk to a real person
That’s how we’re getting care right in Ohio.
If you would like additional information about Paramount Advantage, call 419-887-2525 or toll-free 1-800-462-3589. TTY users, call 419-887-2526 or toll-free 1-888-740-5670.
For enrollment information, contact the Medicaid Hotline: